ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Trophy or cup

M2 Competition
In fact, for about a tenth less driving fun, yet slightly less cash and a whole lot more comfort id pick a 182 with cup packs.

J

J182sport

lee-mc i wouldnt say its quicker but its just a better drive imo the hole package i find is much more refined and feels better when your driving it! hard to say, It would be a good idea to go look at them in the flesh have a drive its down to what you like the look of as trophy is a little diffrerent than most 182s colour and ride due to it having stiffer suspension..

Steve

ClioSport Club Member
  ST3 8.5
Ok so if i go for a 182 with cup packs, what mods would you recommend??

Sach dampers, recaros & anth turinis :butt:

Forget the mods, drive it get used to it then take it to a trackday & see what it can really do ;)

GDI 227bhp ITB`d 172 cup
i heard the trophy's don't have xeon headlights, is this true???????

neither does the 172 cup ;), go get 1! imo the cup will be atad quicker on track cause of less weight but the trophy`s do come wiv better suspension as stardard :dapprove:, wish i ad the trophy suspension on mine but don`t fink they wil fit :S + cost`s dollar!!

Last edited:
  clio 172
does anyone know what size the trophy wheels are and is it wise to change them for bigger ones that look the same?????