ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Trophy Owner - West Yorkshire

Clio Trophy / RB182
Joined over a year ago,but never posted or saw this section!

Anyway, Matt from (near bradford)...own a trophy...#11!

Only seen a couple of CS's round my way...

None
Now then bud.

Yeh I live in harden. Where abouts in shipley?

Small world, my sister and brother in law live in Harden, do you know a guy named Andrew who owns a Trophy and lives round there?
my brother in law said he has seen another trophy around harden lately :) must be you. He drives a black Audi S3 and lives near the roundabout., i'm down by Focus at the bottom of baildon.

Clio Trophy / RB182
Small world, my sister and brother in law live in Harden, do you know a guy named Andrew who owns a Trophy and lives round there?
my brother in law said he has seen another trophy around harden lately :) must be you. He drives a black Audi S3 and lives near the roundabout., i'm down by Focus at the bottom of baildon.

That's too small...

the guy with the trophy lives opposite...and your man with the S3 at the bottom of my street. Not spoken to either though.

His Trophy never seems to be out of the garage! I cant keep mine away from the petrol stations!

None
That's too small...

the guy with the trophy lives opposite...and your man with the S3 at the bottom of my street. Not spoken to either though.

His Trophy never seems to be out of the garage! I cant keep mine away from the petrol stations!
Lol that's so wierd
He doesn't use the Trophy much since he started getting the train to work, he bought it new from renault but had a little falling out with them over the front suspension going belly up after only just going out of warranty!
If you see a tall guy walking a west highland white terrier say hello, that'll be my brother in law:)
Let us know if you're ever interested in coming to any meets and i'll ask Daz to put your name on the pm list, a week last sunday we ended up at Dick Hudsons after a seventy mile round trip to knaresborough, some pics in here.
http://www.cliosport.net/forum/showthread.php?t=452504

Last edited:

Gaz

Flaming Inferno 225
Welcome, your the 3rd person in west Yorkshire i no who's bought a trophy of late not going to be able to move for them soon lol

Clio Trophy / RB182
Lol that's so wierd
He doesn't use the Trophy much since he started getting the train to work, he bought it new from renault but had a little falling out with them over the front suspension going belly up after only just going out of warranty!
If you see a tall guy walking a west highland white terrier say hello, that'll be my brother in law:)
Let us know if you're ever interested in coming to any meets and i'll ask Daz to put your name on the pm list, a week last sunday we ended up at Dick Hudsons after a seventy mile round trip to knaresborough, some pics in here.
http://www.cliosport.net/forum/showthread.php?t=452504

Yeh get me put on the list mate if it's no trouble!

Well the way I've been driving mine recently over ilkley moor, I'd be lucky if I made it back to Dick Hudsons haha.

Managed to get back from Newcastle the other night in an hour...100 miles..think only half of that is on the motorway aswell! Silly..:nono:

None
Ha Ha i'm like that over the moors too :)

Newcastle in an hour! :rolleyes: That'll be the Trophy tempting you all the time......

Clio 182 Trophy
Hey mate.

Get yourself to the next NW Cliotrophy meet !

Or come pop over to South Cumbria and well go for a drive :cool:

mk5 fiesta zetec s
welcome mate iam from shipley. always go around those roads near dick hudsons. have seen a trophy up near saint ives in bingley

Clio Trophy / RB182
Ha Ha i'm like that over the moors too :)

Newcastle in an hour! :rolleyes: That'll be the Trophy tempting you all the time......

Well on the way up, I had the missus in the car taking her to uni...but at 1am...there's not much on the A1! so time to mis-behave haha.

Needless to say my fuel needle didn't find it quite as funny...

welcome mate iam from shipley. always go around those roads near dick hudsons. have seen a trophy up near saint ives in bingley

That would be mine...I live almost by the entrance, and play golf in there. so don't be coming to steal it :)