ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Trophy price

Ooooh - just had a sit in a Trophy at Dixons in York - very tasty, although the Recaros still feel as if theyre too high:confused: - still tempted!!!

What kind of price would I be looking for, is the £13.5k place on trader the best deal Im likely to get??

Meg on pistonheads £6995

judging by the top report in Autocar they wont need to discount!

buy one VERY quick.........

ExigeV6|Q5|DS3|Fiat

Pretty much. I cant imagine dealers being too generous with this one.

Unless of course you can get F&F discount.

ExigeV6|Q5|DS3|Fiat

Im waiting till second hand one about 89K on the clock. Should be about £9K then.

GW Clio 200

Dealers dont read Autocar... go and negotiate yourself a nice deal... They will give you £1000 off straight away... and may take 7- 10 % off also... Just go an get one... then we will have 6 belonging to the forums

Lee

SpecialK

Nik

Jimbers

.:xTreme:. ( Meh!!;) )

And yoo!!!

Lee

BMW M2C

Quote: Originally posted by .:xTreme:. on 06 July 2005
Oh and Maybe Tom... he starting to see the light!!!

Only from the approaching train though. ;)

GW Clio 200

Quote: Originally posted by jimbers45 on 06 July 2005
mine comes tuesday apparently!

When did you order Jimbers ??

most of the larger dealers round here seem to have one in the showroom now - Dixons York had 009, Sunwin Bradford was 015 i think, so must be able to get a reasonable deal...

S2000

Dealers dont read Autocar... go and negotiate yourself a nice deal... They will give you £1000 off straight away... and may take 7- 10 % off also... Just go an get one... then we will have 6 belonging to the forums

Lee

SpecialK & Slugger ;)

Nik

Jimbers

And yoo!!!

Ours does...

I was quoted £13250 cash, the "on the road price" having been discounted by the equivalant of them not giving 0% finance option apparantly.

Clio Cup

Rang araound and No bloody discount. It must feel sweet getting friends and family. Its £200 more than a brand new non aircon civic type-r, is it worth it?

Clio Cup

Masters group is that the london west branch in the picture, if so i rang them no discount they said the price is a mistake.

Wests of Cambridge offerred me the deal of £13250, ask to speak to Angus and say Alan James referred you , goog luck and LMK.

217 NEWMARKET ROAD
CAMBRIDGE CB5 8HD
Tel 01223 351616
Fax 01223 467684

Cheers Big Al.

Megane 225

Lee

SpecialK

Nik

Jimbers

And yoo!!!
Hey come on I know I posted about it ages ago but dont forget me!