ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Trophy Recardo seats

Trader Rating - 100%
12   0   0
  RS Meg 175
Recardo :D
is that like Ocardo?

lol i saw them buddy, buggered frame and buggered something else isnt it?
maybe a project for someone ?

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  Megane225FF
Up For Grabs A Pair Of Front Clio Trophy Seats. Both These Seats Have Bent And Buckled Subframes . The Drivers Seat Has A Busted Base . Despite This Both Seats Have Very Good Covers That Are Not Ripped . Please Bid With The Intention These Seats Require Some Attention.

Steve

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
56   0   0
  ST3 8.5
Whilst driving your car it's the seats that keep you firmly planted in place.

So why on earth would anyone buy a bent set that have done there job in an accident once.

Don't waste your money!

Ad

Trader Rating - 100%
10   0   0
  MK2 FRS
tbh, someone good with metal work/welding, will easily sort those. I wouldnt advise straightning the bent parts as obviously they will be weak, but the subframes are not that expensive from recaro. So maybe a baragain to be had!!!

Trader Rating - 100%
1   0   0
  106 GTi
Ad said:
tbh, someone good with metal work/welding, will easily sort those. I wouldnt advise straightning the bent parts as obviously they will be weak, but the subframes are not that expensive from recaro. So maybe a baragain to be had!!!

Arn't the subframes differnet from Recaro to the ones in the Trophy though ? The main reason I am looking out for a set from a factory fitted car is for the subframes.

Ad

Trader Rating - 100%
10   0   0
  MK2 FRS
Rich said:
Arn't the subframes differnet from Recaro to the ones in the Trophy though ? The main reason I am looking out for a set from a factory fitted car is for the subframes.

the only slight difference is the handle for . The height is the same. It was for NCAP reasonas renault said they were 10mm lower, but infact, they are both 30mm lower than standard. (factory fit and aftermarket)

Wouldnt pay £500 for them though. Not worth it.

Trader Rating - 100%
1   0   0
  Mondeo STTDCI
I bought my Recaros from an accident damaged Trophy that had been rolled. No bent subframes on mine so this must have been quite a whack.

Trader Rating - 100%
11   0   0
  e60 M5 -172- dciheid
Jeezo!!

Unless you have the access to gear that can make these guid for mucho cheapness, there aint much point!