ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Trophy south wales

Changes to often
Spotted it last night about 10.45 came onto the m4 near Cardiff then off at next junction, i was behind lol

SharkyUK

ClioSport Club Member
Spotted it last night about 10.45 came onto the m4 near Cardiff then off at next junction, i was behind lol
Hi mate, what are you doing in this neck of the woods? Your profile says Rotherham/Worksop... :D

It was probably me in the Trophy last night. I'd just dropped the Type-R off at my mate's house and was on my way back home. I only travelled one junction before having to get off again! Sorry I didn't see you mate. It had been a loooooong day. Cheers for the spot!

Changes to often
Lol i was on my way back home from visiting my girlfriend in Llanelli, i was just at a steady 70 behind you didnt get close enough to get a reg tho lol, i was saving fuel haha

SharkyUK

ClioSport Club Member
Lol i was on my way back home from visiting my girlfriend in Llanelli, i was just at a steady 70 behind you didnt get close enough to get a reg tho lol, i was saving fuel haha
Ah, fair enough mate. I hope you had a safe and economical journey! Incidentally I used to play a lot of golf around Rotherham area and the Worksop area... being a Mansfield born lad. Now I live a few minutes from the M4 junction where I turned off. Pop in for a cuppa the next time you are passing by! :D LOL!

Changes to often
Lol its a long long journey without cruise control haha but I got back ok mate cheers. Aii if im ever back that way might just do that