ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

trophy spoiler now fitted ...

VaVa
Binnsy said:
lol i can guarantee it isnt stuck on

Didn't mean literally :rolleyes:

It LOOKS stuck on. Like it's not meant to be there I guess. Maybe it's just the angle of the pics. Colour looks off too, but again could just be the angle.

this pic I'm on about...

DSCF0136Small.gif

Golf R/Leon FR
i know what lagerlout means on that last pic it doesnt look fitted corrrectly. but nice all the same

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
The more i see the vee spoiler the more i prefer the cup one...Rick_172 neva had to do any changes to make his fit...it went straight on...no probs

106 GTi
Undecided here, as I was when I saw it on the Trophy, almost looks a little to big for the lines of the car.

What did you do to stop it hitting the aerial etc? The Trophy boot only opens about 2/3rds of the way up compared to a normal Clio so it doesn't make contact with anything.

ST
Looks ok, but as Chris said the cup one because it gives the car the look that a nice subtle edge but not out of place IMO.

Mégane RS
Looks nice, was thinking of getting one myself, colour does look slightly different but could be the photo's, nice one

thanks ... piccys dont do it justice really colour match is actually spot ! i had to use different gas struts to stop it hittin the roof ! cheers guys

looks good mate, i like that. do you live anywhere near wakefield? i think i've seen u about. i've got a silver ibiza cupra with the obvious number plate (user name)

yes mate, outwood. i'm selling my cupra in january for a 182, just fancy a change but to be honest i love the cupra. where abouts are you? i pass you alot down near the half way house if i remember correctly.

aha ... i live in sandal , but mi mate lives in outwood thats were uve probally seen me ! deffo 182 big time smile factor !

I've yet to see any Cup or V6 (trophy) spoiler that fits 100% perfectly!

My cup spoiler ain't pefect and I've tried believe me.

len_beach

ClioSport Club Member
  E92 M3,172 track car
Another couple of Yorkshire lads. Ding dong.
Binnsy, any chance of a shot of the tailgate open so I can see how low it is. I measured up today and you couldn't even get your head under the boot lid.