ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Trophy suspension on ph1

182 suspenion at the back is interchangable etc but rear axles are different so you won't ever unless you swop the whole rear axle have a 182 rear end.

Front end well the shocks from a trophy would fit with adjustment but don't forget you to get the full use out of them need the ARB and wishbones and thgen driveeshafts and at the end the phase 2 Clio is stiffer shell so its never gonna be a 182 although differences would be minimal.

Vw caddy tdi
So the backs deffo no fit?. Stiffer shell!? I no renault changed the roll bar wishbones drive shafts hubs/camber on front off the ph2 + wheel bolt spacing because of the extra stress from camber+16" alloys. All Trophys have 182 cup rear springs/sach shocks and h+r's springs/sach's in the front. But 172?182cup springs fit ph1's and 182's.Why won't rear shocks fit the ph1 rear beam hole spacing?? also whats a hub carrier is it not possible 2jst change hubs and fit fronts ?!?

So the backs deffo no fit?. Stiffer shell!? I no renault changed the roll bar wishbones drive shafts hubs/camber on front off the ph2 + wheel bolt spacing because of the extra stress from camber+16" alloys. All Trophys have 182 cup rear springs/sach shocks and h+r's springs/sach's in the front. But 172?182cup springs fit ph1's and 182's.Why won't rear shocks fit the ph1 rear beam hole spacing?? also whats a hub carrier is it not possible 2jst change hubs and fit fronts ?!?

Read my earlier text.

Gaz_

ClioSport Club Member
  Extreme mode

The front hubs on a 182 cup/cuppacked and trophy are different. They have bigger bearings and 60mm hub to damper spacing bolts. These are different to the phase 1 and 2 172's. Also the rear stub axles are different on the 172 cup 182 cuppacked/cup and trophy. You could just run spacers etc on the rear i suppose? Rear shocks will imo bolt up. Springs 100% will. Oh and the trophy use ebaich front springs. :)

Vw caddy tdi
Eibach's on front I read some where they used h+r aw well . Are the eibachs custom in Trophy or are they similar pro or sport.....Could be tight on the the outside arch with wheel spacers? 43mm offset on f1's.

Last edited: