ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Trophy suspension?

Is the Trophy suspension engineered to last the lifetime of the car?? I mean at nearly 5k for replacing it, you wouldnt want it to start wearing out around the 60k mark!

Just my thought of the day!

Da

Less
i doubt it in a Clio, lol! I read the other day someone is having one of their shocks reworked because no spares are available! :eek:

R

rich[182]

I think its standard 3 year 60k, suppose you could take out the 3yr extended warranty at £600 though

Ad

MK2 FRS
rich172 said:
I think its standard 3 year 60k, suppose you could take out the 3yr extended warranty at £600 though
but after 3yrs it would be classed as wear and tear surely.

Interesting question JJ, one i had wonder about.

Nik

ClioSport Admin
  Clio Trophy #355
You wouldn't replace them with completely new ones, it would be cheaper to just have them rebuilt.

Since there top spec stuff you can just get them rebuilt with new valves etc for not much realy. Normla stuff is so cheap that new stuff will be made to replace it cheaper than rebuild prices.