ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Trophy time...

MarcB

ClioSport Club Member
  Too Many
Do really like the carbon splitters, it'd be my luck a rabbit would run out a day after fitting it though! I personally prefer the washer blanks painted.

I have had to take mine off and get it rubbed down and lacquered around 3 times as it picks up ever bit of dust, grit and dirt and it chips it.
Yes they do look stunning but can be hard work to look after.

Excuse the bad tow strap thats been binned along time ago.

Splitter 10.jpg
Splitter 11.JPG
Splitter 06.JPG

Louis

I Park Like a C**t
ClioSport Club Member
I have had to take mine off and get it rubbed down and lacquered around 3 times as it picks up ever bit of dust, grit and dirt and it chips it.
Yes they do look stunning but can be hard work to look after.
Worth it for that carbonny goodness. Might put one on my evergrowing list.

Louis

I Park Like a C**t
ClioSport Club Member
Those door pulls :hearteyes: I do like carbon trims but sometimes it can become a bit OTT if you start doing all of the centre console too.

Clio 182
Love the splitter dude and where did you get that steering wheel from and how much if you don't mind me asking?

172 cup, 205 GTi
Love the splitter dude and where did you get that steering wheel from and how much if you don't mind me asking?

Thanks for your comments. Steering wheel is from a forum member called "Snappy" do a search, you'll find him. His work is exemplary....the wheel was £150 retrimming my current one

Jamie

ClioSport Club Member
Painted washer blanks just looks like it's been in a smash and had a cheapo bumper respray