ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Trophy washed and waxed

182 Trophy
Not posted any pictures of the Clio Trophy for a long time so after the weekend cleaning I thought I'd show you some of the results. I won't bore you with the products I used and what methods as I'll let the pictures do the talking. Also not a very glamerous location as it was almost last light and all i could think was at work.[LOL] Comments and slating welcome[;)]
IMG_0319.jpg

IMG_0309.jpg

IMG_0312.jpg

IMG_0313.jpg

IMG_0314.jpg

IMG_0316.jpg

IMG_0321.jpg

IMG_0322.jpg

IMG_0323.jpg

IMG_0324.jpg

IMG_0326.jpg

IMG_0327.jpg

IMG_0330.jpg

IMG_0339.jpg

IMG_0340.jpg

IMG_0341.jpg

IMG_0342.jpg

IMG_0343.jpg

IMG_0344.jpg

IMG_0352.jpg

IMG_0355.jpg

IMG_0357.jpg

IMG_0358.jpg

IMG_0359.jpg

Excuse my photography skills. Really could do with learning how to use photoshop too if any feels they could add something then please do:D

Flame Red Delight
Beautiful to be honest mate, wish I could afford one :( seats make me fill my pants tbh

RB One Eight Two
Another Trophy?! Media section is full of them at the minute.

Stunning, I want one!

Weo

Beaut there mate! Where you from, think I've noticed this around Alfreton, Derbyshire, if not same car but plate might be slightly different.

182 Trophy
Cheers all! Yeah there does seem to be a few Trophy's in the media section at the moment. Maybe its the sun thats brings us out?:cool:

RB One Eight Two
Nothing to flashy just Autoglym HD Wax.

I have started using my HD wax again. Personally I think its a great product, it has certainly done its job on this Trophy, it looks amazing!

Sam

North East
ClioSport Area Rep
That is lush matey.

Anymore photos of the stripped out rear ?

Why do the seatbelts have a plug/socket after the holes on the chairs?

Sam!