ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Trophy - Wimborne Area around 1:30

clio 172 no2/ yzf r1
.. There's a big multimeet of all different cars in may down at the dfs in Poole if any of you guys are interested il paste a link l8r on .. Would be good to get sum Clios down there as I don't normally see many about

182 Trophy
.. There's a big multimeet of all different cars in may down at the dfs in Poole if any of you guys are interested il paste a link l8r on .. Would be good to get sum Clios down there as I don't normally see many about
Give us a shout mate I'll be up for that.

clio 172 no2/ yzf r1
It's on Saturday may the 4th .. Been to a few of these and always a huge turnout m8 .. It's organised by south west jap car club

107 Track Car & C4

Yeah I'd be up for that too, only about a mile away from me :)