ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Trophy yes or no

2005 Impreza WRX STI

no because i wouldnt buy a brand new car what would deprecitate that much even tho its a trophy it will loose so much money! id rather have a second hand car like a ctr or lcr

They might be £5K however normal 182s with both cup packs and metalic paint (the options 99% of people on here pick) take list to £15k or so and people dont pay there there are a load of deals out there.

Im going to try one on Wednesday I dont think Id get one as Ive had it with new car depreciation but Id be interested to see how good it is.

If I could only have one car Id probably have one or least a 172/182.

R

rich[182]

No, It appears Im in the minority cos I actually dont like the look of them.
Obviously I dont doubt the cars handling improvements after what everyones said and the various reviews but I dont like the colour, alloys and the trophy stickers dont look right.
I do however love the 182 + cup pack and my 172
If I could live with the above 3 points and afford to upgrade then yes Id get one cos its probably an amazing drive especially on the twisties

tiTTy & SV650

Yes

for outright driving satisfaction, but for the money you could have a full fat 182 with recaros on a H&S exhaust and Coilovers... Depends what you want, Raw drivers car or great drivers car with poncy bits lol

MINI JCW

No id rather have the full fat 182, i do like the trophy though but cant stand the bit was says trophy neat the rear wheels, i think it looks cheap

being serious !! i work on them all day and sick of the sight of them!

(by sh*t i didnt mean just the trophy!!) just renault in general

GW Clio 200

Would I want to own the best hot hatch ever made. ( agreed by car critics all over the UK )? YES

Am i going to own the best Hot Hatch Renault have ever made? YES

Am I a smug Renaultsport Clio fanboy who loves the fact he picks up his Clio Trophy THE BEST GOD DAMN HOT HATCH EVER BUILT next week?

YES YES YES.... oh YES:D

Do I feel there are a few of green eyed monsters due to the Trophy taking the 182s mantle.....?Yes

Can I understand thre frustration...?Yes

but do I care : Not a jot

Contemplating it altho I always said I didnt want another renault. Probably wont tho. So I guess thats a no! lol

106 GTi

Maybe - but dont like the colour and wonder if I will use the extra handling traits. Resevering judgement and decision till driven.