ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Trouble with alarm

I have just brought a T reg clio and the alarm doesnt seem to be working. The lights flash as though the alarms going off but there is no alarm noise. Has anyone else had this problem or can anyone suggest anything. Cheers! :confused:

Ive tried sitting in the car and locking it with the alarm activated and then I waited 30 seconds and waved my arms around inside and the inicators started flashing but the alarm didnt sound.

Trophy Turbo :)

sally, Im having the exact same problem and its one of the 23 things they have to look at, The lights flash but no SIREN. I will speak to them when i pick it up tomorrow and find out what the falt was and l#et you know

Andy

Trophy Turbo :)

Well I got all other bits fixed ;-) and she said They had to take the Dash off to fix the alarm problem???? She said they soldered soem wires, So i thought Great its all done loose wire got home tested it and................

FLASH FLASh no Siren ;-( im going to take it to a Alarm company to get sorted as sick of them blagging it i no its under warranty but May be they dont have a clue. I will speak to you this weekend and let you know the the "profesionals" have to say

Andy