ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Trying to get into the scene..

Hi, I'm Steven 22 living over in ireland, have only owned jap stuff upto now but looking to get myself into the French scene for a little while. On the look out for a clean 182 and hoping to make a flight over to the uk soon to pick one up as they're none over here as the french scene isn't very popular here. Just adding a few pics of my past cars..

My Glanza V
DSCN1593_zpsa65231af.jpg

My DC5
DSCN0243_zpsd039cc7b.jpg

And my Altezza
995243_202313949892802_1013530343_n_zps7eb98e89.jpg

Hey Steven. Welcome to the club.

I presume you saw the 182 cup thats for sale on Done Deal? Pretty much the only one in Ireland for sale as far as i can see although there was a lovely trophy for sale about a month ago in Waterford.

yeah I really wanted that trophy alright but I just didn't have the money ready at the time unfortunately, I have seen the cup but I think it's just a little bit too much plus i've had it in my mind to get a full fat if I can't get a trophy..

Audi A5
Welcome to the club, your previous cars look very looked after, hopefully your enjoy the clio as much as you did the jap stuff.

Cheers guys, the altezza is actually the reason i'm looking for something more sporty, really was much more of a cruiser and didn't feel very focused after the dc5..