ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Tunbridge wells, Sunday 6th may, pool pit meet

Toyota MR2 GT Turbo
So we havnt done a meet in ages (that I have been able to go to ;) )

So how's about Sunday 6th may at 3pm at the pool pit in tunbridge wells, knights park?

Anyone?

MG ZR 1.8
We did go bowling last time
Think Adam was thinking we could play pool. It's like a £20 deposit an £5-6 an hour. So Its cheap too!

There are 1 or 2 places for food/drinks too. Not the best.. But it's there if you want it hah

BlackGold 182
ill see if i can get toby to come along aswell.

i havent picked up my cup yet due to a couple of problems so if i havent picked it up by saturday then i wont be along but chances are that i should have it

Toyota MR2 GT Turbo
ill see if i can get toby to come along aswell.

i havent picked up my cup yet due to a couple of problems so if i havent picked it up by saturday then i wont be along but chances are that i should have it

Wait what? You back to clios?

BlackGold 182
haah i no! well from selling the berg i have saved few grand and that will obviously still be in the bank and can just add to it whenever

Nimbus 197
Iain is coming too I think!!! X

I may be slightly late if I don't get out of work on time x

Nimbus 197
Urg I thought this was 5pm for some reason! It's 3pm.....!! Grr! Errrr I will try be there for 5 ish x will let you know! X

Toyota MR2 GT Turbo
Urg I thought this was 5pm for some reason! It's 3pm.....!! Grr! Errrr I will try be there for 5 ish x will let you know! X

We will still be there for 5!
If anyone wants we could eat dinner at one of the restaurants there?

I forgot to bring a change of clothes with me so I might be 10 mins late!

Megzy pm me your number :)