ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Tuned 1.8 16v only bhp outputs

RB Clio 182

Just wondering what everyones tuned 1.8 16v is putting out.

Mines - 122.1 bhp at the wheels.

S/s exhaust, decat and ramair filter

No guesses please, actual only! Also mention what work you have had done.

[Edited by maaaaaartin on 20 May 2004 at 12:54pm]

RB Clio 182

Just wondering what everyones tuned 1.8 16v is putting out.

Mines - 122.1 bhp at the wheels.

S/s exhaust, decat and ramair filter

No guesses please, actual only! Also mention what work you have had done.

[Edited by maaaaaartin on 20 May 2004 at 12:54pm]

20VT Clio & 9-5 HOT

last time 169.1 @ fly but im pretty sure the RR were reading high. although the car hasnt been setup or mapped yet, getting setup tomorrow finally. has cams, headwork, manifold.

20VT Clio & 9-5 HOT

last time 169.1 @ fly but im pretty sure the RR were reading high. although the car hasnt been setup or mapped yet, getting setup tomorrow finally. has cams, headwork, manifold.

20VT Clio & 9-5 HOT

it cost about 2k in total, but the main reason i did it was due to the cam belt snapping feking the lump! ideal opportunity aiight!

that includes, cams, headwork, balancing, rebuild, fitting, new clutch, box recon, all parts replaced, everything basically.

a local guy did the work, although he swore hes never touch a valver again after mine. nightmare to work on!

20VT Clio & 9-5 HOT

it cost about 2k in total, but the main reason i did it was due to the cam belt snapping feking the lump! ideal opportunity aiight!

that includes, cams, headwork, balancing, rebuild, fitting, new clutch, box recon, all parts replaced, everything basically.

a local guy did the work, although he swore hes never touch a valver again after mine. nightmare to work on!

Last RR just over a year ago.. 127.8bhp @ wheels

Engine work was done after a cambelt failure, before I bought the car, and apparently included mild fettling to cams/head.

Other mods are de-cat, full system and panel filter + PBV

Car could do with a proper remap to get the most out of the engine mods.

Last RR just over a year ago.. 127.8bhp @ wheels

Engine work was done after a cambelt failure, before I bought the car, and apparently included mild fettling to cams/head.

Other mods are de-cat, full system and panel filter + PBV

Car could do with a proper remap to get the most out of the engine mods.

157.4 bhp @ the wheels @ 6500 rpm.

F7P engine, bored up to 1998 cc, bigger inlet valves, Catcams 286 deg. camshafts, replacement filter, Devil exhaust, std. Williams manifold (now stainless steel).

157.4 bhp @ the wheels @ 6500 rpm.

F7P engine, bored up to 1998 cc, bigger inlet valves, Catcams 286 deg. camshafts, replacement filter, Devil exhaust, std. Williams manifold (now stainless steel).