ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

tuned in tv but dont have every channel :S

LY R27
ok so i have just got a freeview HD tv got it and gave me 2 options for which antena to use
1) cable (i think this means a physical cable as opposed to virgin etc, as i don thave that)
2) air

i thought the obvious was to go for cabled. scanned both analogue and digital but only came up with channels 1-5 confused.com

gave it a go with the air option then same again - switched to just searching for digital then it came up with most all of the channels (so i thought)

untill i flicked through them - most of the important ones were there (babestation, adult TV -I joke :|) BBC1 HD BBC 2 itv1 HD Channel 4 HD blah blah

but missing out ones like E4 though i have it on +1 :S Itv 2 and +1 Quest etc few more that i actually cared about too but cant remember

anyways done the signal scan a few times over and nothing but the same

someone mensioned a signal booster would this help? not too sure whats up?

btw this TV is in my BEDROOM (never had digital tv there before only analogue, but had digital freeview box in living room and that was my base of comparison for lack of channels)

i thought surely same aerial, same channels? i dont know too much about it so i thought i'd ask the expansive knowledge of CS :)

ta ta lovelies

Coby.

ClioSport Club Member
  XC60-R.......V40-R
I'd try a digital booster tbh.... It's the same aerial but I expect the lounge is the primary room and the rest are split off from it so the signal has probably weakened.