ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Tuner

Clio 182 FF
Forgive me if this has been covered as I can't find it, and may sound stupid!! Have tried emailing Henk from fastchip but no reply!! Can I use the Ron 98 map that my dad's used on his?? Both have 182 ff and his is a year earlier?

cheers guys

182/RS2/ Turbo/Mk1
On an older RS Tuner then yes no problem, on the newer ones im not sure to what extent its coded to the car/unit though.

You deffo need a license for yours either way though even if the map will go again.

Clio 182 FF
Thanks for the reply......;-) Yeah know about the licence, my old man bought his rs tuner around 3 years ago.

Forgive me if this has been covered as I can't find it, and may sound stupid!! Have tried emailing Henk from fastchip but no reply!! Can I use the Ron 98 map that my dad's used on his?? Both have 182 ff and his is a year earlier?

cheers guys

replied , was away for the weekend