ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Tuning

Clio cup 172
Hi there basicly i got a clio 172 dirt cheap thats got a induction kit on it and apparently been chipped how true that is f**k knows is there anyone out there that sets these cars up so to speak or as there non turbo is there actually anything to set up unless there running bad pr missing im not fussed about making it faster or whatever just wamt to check its running right i live in middlesex so somewhere that end would help as the car is awful to drive as its got coilovers an every fag box you run over feels like youve broken your spine so not up for driving any distance

Eddie555

ClioSport Club Member
  Q7 2018 & 172 Cup.
Just google anywhere local to you thats got a rolling road dyno and get them to do a run on it.

Sent from my SM-G977B using Tapatalk

Clio cup 172
Just google anywhere local to you thats got a rolling road dyno and get them to do a run on it.

Sent from my SM-G977B using Tapatalk

I guess thats the best way i did ring one place an cos its old they didnt seem that up for it ill just google it an ring around thanks for taking the time to read and reply