ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

tunning tips!

BMW M3
lol.... i was defending you haha.

I would suggest the above mod: inlet manifold match. Good gains and not too expensive. Not really sure what else you could play with while it is out though.

Flame Red (172)

I would suggest the above mod: inlet manifold match. Good gains and not too expensive. Not really sure what else you could play with while it is out though.

i know ur defending me;)...

so is BEN the right person to contact for the inlet manifold match??

Vectra 1.9 CDTi SRi 150

i know ur defending me;)...

so is BEN the right person to contact for the inlet manifold match??

Ben at Angleworks is highly recommended for doing Inlet Matching as his CNC process produces consistant results, can't comment on others.

defo BenR for the inlets , mine done last week and i'm happy for the work that was done , i wouldn't say it was amazing but defo worth the trip down there . dont expect warp speed but he shows what you get and how it compares to your existing inlet :approve:

R35 GTR
A cams package, and ecu reflash for 2000 can get you close to 200bhp

Throttle bodies for around 4000 can get you 210bhp

Turbo for 6000+ can get you 250bhp+

Or vag engine, but would cost a hell of alot due to no one selling them. This would get you 400bhp. This is best option due to different drivetrain. The clio gearbox and clutch arent upto much.

R35 GTR
Another thing. If you want it for the fun factor, to feel the kick in your back. Dont bother chasing a few bhp. I regret spending my money doing that. You can be quicker than a cup in a 172 ff with a chip, but it's not satisfying.