ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Turbine colour choice?

Beetle
i'm going to buy some turbines off a fellow cliosporter tomorrow, and i'm gonna do a home refurb, but i can't make my mind up between gloss black or anthracite, both with a polished lip, at the moment i'm swaying towards anthracite:S :cool: what would you choose?? car is as follows:
AAAA0005.jpg

Beetle
lol they wont be goin pink winston:clown:
hmm decisions, i'll see what sort of condition they're in at the moment when i pick 'em up, argh joel dont put ideas into my head about white:S dunno if white would suit naples though tbh.

Last edited:

_Tom

ClioSport Club Member
If i was to be honest i think the phase 2's already on there look spot on! :approve:

Beetle
:S god dammit why am i so indecisive, do i get turbines? don't i? do i paint them black? don't i? do i paint them anthracite? don't i? do i paint the phase 2's a different colour? don't i? hmm:S

_Tom

ClioSport Club Member
Bryan said:
is it just me that thinks black looks boring on a car, almost like a set of steelies

It looks good on some cars. Everyone seems to be doing it at the mo though. Regardless of it suiting or not...

Beetle
i'm not goin ahead with the deal now, need to spend the money on other things:dapprove: found the vr6 spoiler i was plannin to put on in the loft though so i'm gonna fit that this afternoon:cool: