ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Turbines lows and camber suggestions / pics?

Full Fat 182
Hi all,

My cars currently undergoing lots of money splurging as 100 miles to go until the golden 100,000 mark! Giving it abit of a makeover.

Next on the list to pop on is the freshly refurbed power coated and diamond cut turbines... However I'm guessing being that they're an inch smaller than standard 182 wheels that the car will look gash unless I modify ride height etc?

So I'm after some suggestions and pictures. I've gone lower before and spaced but never had camber on a car, so I'm particularly keen to know what would work best? The car will eventually go to track but for the foreseeable future it's going to be a daily drive doing 70-80 miles daily once the new job begins.. so imagine I can't go mad on camber or I'll be eating tyres?