ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Turbo? Mk1 Bristol

Yaris Hybrid
Weird experience on the evening of Tuesday 20th and I apologise for my ignorance if the person involved reads this.

I was out in my 182 for the first time in a fortnight as I now ride to work. I took the car out for a gentle run just to keep it in working order. I was crawling down the Avon Ring Road towards the Hicks Gate roundabout at about 8pm ish and saw a pair of headlights in my mirror flying up behind me.

Just some boyracers out and about looking for races I figured. Instead of going past me the car slowed down to my speed of 65mph and drew alongside. He then started lifting on and off the throttle and I could hear the pshh pshh pshh of a dump valve or something! Naturally I assume it was some c*ck in an Evo or Impreza and cursed the fact that I wasn't on my bike and could give him a pasting. I didn't bother looking across because I wasn't in the mood for funny business, just wanted a gentle drive and wasn't going to entertain them.

At that point the car accelerated away and I saw it for the first time. It was a Mk1 Clio and I *think* it was red but it had just got dark so hard to tell. Looking back I assume they were just saying hello and feel a bit guilty now. Anyone on here? The car looked pretty tidy but I couldn't see any stickers. Can't be many Mk1's with those sorts of mods around.

Vee dub
I think i have seen this car also

Red MK1 with a turbo charger, I spotted it in Westbury a good few months back.

Tom