ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Turbo Rebuild Kits , where from?

Dr HMS Derv Destroyer

ClioSport Club Member
  MK1DTi/vivaro/corsa
hi all, where is the best place to get a turbo rebuild kit from? i have a kit atm but its bearing look way to big for the ones i have taken out.

also no need to worry about re balancing the shaft and impella as my dad is a BAE systems worker, and they have a balancing machine for parts like that.

many thanks in a advanced.

MicKPM

ClioSport Trader
  Clio16v/Zoe Z.E.50
I was panicking then until I read your Dad has access to balancing equipment... It's doomed to fail without!

Midland Turbo will hook you up for sure as they do all our Turbo work.

Mick

MicKPM

ClioSport Trader
  Clio16v/Zoe Z.E.50
It depends on the condition of the turbo but normally, a bearings and seal overhaul (retail) is around £180 and it comes fully refurbished looking like new with a warranty.

I've sent them loads over the years and I've only ever had one come back (sods law, it was my own) which they turned around for me the same day... I cannot rate them highly enough.

Mick