ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Turini 16" Centre Caps

2003 MKII 172
Hi,
Is there anywhere to source the renault centre caps to fit 16" Speedline Turini wheels? No Trophy on sale in AUs so I can't simply wander down to the dealer and buy them, actually Speedline Turinis aren't realyl sold here in the first place...

Cheers

Chocolate Bar™
best trying to buy some from a renault dealer, who will agree to post them.

otherwise try renault part suppliers.

i got quoted GBP15 each for some from my local renault.

2003 MKII 172
hmmm maybe Yozza is willing to be the middle man in this? :D The Trophy wheels are identical to the turinis yeah? Just they don't have speedline corse written on them?

I've been quoted by a "local" parts guy at 80 AUD per centre cap... 4 caps would cost the almost the same as another wheel..

thanks for the info.

Chocolate Bar™
trophy wheels are effectively turinis. but i dont think the centre caps are interchangeable. i.e. speedline turinis wont accept renault turini centre caps as i was told they're a slightly different fitment. but im not 100% positive on that.

Renaultsport 220T
The Reno centre caps will only fit the Reno sourced Turini's.

If you have a set from Speedline, like the k-tec ones, they have different centre caps.