ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

turini center caps

Titanium 182
just wondering if anyone has any advice on the center caps for the trophy wheels as my renault center caps are pretty bad fitting, at one point on each of the caps they dont sit flush, a little bit egg like inside the center hole!

wonder if there is anything i could do to make them fit better because the caps are perfectly round but the bits on the back to keep them clipped in have a piece which is right close to the edge stopping it from sitting in properly!

titanic killer
Ive got a set of 4 absolutley mint like new turini centre caps mate
£12 delivered,no silver diamonds on the front thou,but if you've already got some then swap em on to these new ones

Titanium 182
hmm wonder if iv got the wrong ones then, il take one out 2mro and take a photo! maybee there fitted wrong or something!

turner- pretty skint at the min mate!

its like they have all the clip bits on them but theres this extra piece right on the edge on each one which i think is stopping them from sitting properly in place!

Titanium 182
heres the pics, if you can see the extra bit i mean this is whats stopping them from sitting in nicely! (the half circle bit)

DSC00762.jpg

DSC00764.jpg

T

tamzin69

yeh gonna cut it off, glad some one else has done that and its ok!, turner sorry im skint and cant be arsed messing around taking the badges off and that!

T

tamzin69

^^^ sorry on my girlfriends computer and didnt realise it was on her account!

Titanium 182
iv cut them off and refitted them now but they feel pretty loose inside the wheel!, as if they could possibly come out!?

they look alot better now, are other peoples quite loose fitting!?

Gaz_

ClioSport Club Member
  Extreme mode
Mine arent? Whats this all about anyway? Mine dont have this nick in caps? (well not that i noticed) I purchsed my turinis and caps through Renault. Yours gen Renault parts?

titanic killer
The ones in all pics are gen renault parts gaz as they all have RENAULT and part numbers on them by the looks of it

Titanium 182
yeah all brand new from renault!

possibly iv got the wrong center caps then!?!

you would have thought that center caps would be a standard size!?

Gaz_

ClioSport Club Member
  Extreme mode
part no

8200 514 740

mine dont have this nick.......................