ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Turini or not turini...

Thats the question.... currently have a set of standard, fully referbed 16" RS alloys on, but thinking about getting some turinis, question is some days i really like my standards, others i fancy the turinis... what d'ya reckon...?

Current
DrG.jpg

(pic borrowed from gex23 post)
gex23.jpg

_WILL_

ClioSport Club Member
  172 Cup
Do u really want them? If not then I would wait. It looks great already but will also look good with turinis.

Maybe wait a while longer, or maybe go for something different other than turinis!

Also what splitter is it you have?

Cheers _WILL_
Maybe your right, im just not sure, although i just did a quick and dirty photoshop and it does look good :)
Splitter is the smaller 307 one.

DrGturini.jpg

_WILL_

ClioSport Club Member
  172 Cup
I think it will look really good, but maybe not silver ones, I went to look at a silver cup a while ago and I wasn't so sure bout the silver turinis on silver car.

If im honest tho, like I said before your car already looks great and so if you aint sure then leave it awhile and see.

I thought it was the small 307 one, im trying to get one but the local pug dealer is asking £40 for it, might just get a lerger 307 one as they seem to be cheaper!

i think your right, i think im gonna leave it a while... just that turinis for 300 is tempting...

coiled 'berg
I have recently been thinking the same, i might just get my alliums refurbed and treat them to some tidy rubber. (but still not sure!)

DCi 100
silver 172 on silver turinis is the way forward. although a rep you get the idea

IMGP9742.jpg

FFS dude don't post that.

Getting me jealous.

Going to get mine done black eventually.

Leave the 172 alloys on for abit if you've just refurbed them.

Charged Superleggera
FFS dude don't post that.

Getting me jealous.

Going to get mine done black eventually.

Leave the 172 alloys on for abit if you've just refurbed them.

would love to see that done actually. i think that shade of blue against black will look mint.

that is a rep! :eek:

it was this car that started me thinking of them again tbh.

haha yeh. if your getting them painted get them done in a high power silver.