ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Turn my 1.2 into a sport

D

dick

mines not declared, wouldnt think it would make any difference tho.
ive been stopped many a time, never said anything but have asked about alloys and tints (which are)

Clio_Smart
Yea im getting offers for my interior just wodnering shall i sell them becuase its my firstc ar and shouldnt worry to much about style ill worry about that when i buy my second car.

Clio_Smart
suppose your correct

Ill just get some original seats when i sell the car put them back in and sell the 182 cup seats on ebay or here.

what shall i do about the door cards they have electric windows.

Bluebeard

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
dick said:
mines not declared, wouldnt think it would make any difference tho.
ive been stopped many a time, never said anything but have asked about alloys and tints (which are)

So when you have a crash, and your insurance is void because you haven't declared any mods, it won't make any difference.

Nice one dick.

D

dick

read it dipshit

alloys and tints are declared, lowered suspension is aswell but theyve never asked about that.
showed them my insurance cert and they were cool.

its only like changing the fking colour of inside u tool

Renault Clio
ktec racing said to me, they would do a clio sport engine conversion to mine for £3200. This includes recon'd engine, gearbox, driveshafts, ECU, wiring loom etc. The labour is also included lol, not that you would insure it that is. I dont even know how good that quote is either tbh

If u want to go stylish and sport like, insurance companies (mine anyway) didnt charge any extra for colour coding everything (door handles, boot spoiler, side strips, bumpers, the lot etc). That mod alone can make your car look smart as hell.

Lowering your car by up to 35mm and it still only makes a small difference in your premium. So already you have a sporty looking car, its got alloys, looks nice and sporty because its low, its nice and smooth because its colour coded, you have a sporty interior and to protect all that you need a clifford alarm make sure its category 1 and this will reduce your insurance most likely when your renewal comes up even further providing you havent claimed.

There you go lol, then when you have two years no claims, insurance drops further and you still have a cat 1 alarm.

So you body kit it because now you can afford to insure it.

Its just my opinion

Keep it, look after it, mod is doing what you can afford, it takes time to save for kits and resprays too so by that time you can insure it anyway because you might be old ebough man

This is what im doing anyway lol

Clio_Smart
Thanks for your opinion but im just going to leave it as standard just put some trims on it.

I have a full 128sport interior inc door cards electric windows inside looks very smart and sporty.

By mods im just losing money etc.

Im saving for a nice car and also ill sell the clio.

Im glad i done this thread becuase its made me reliase that there aint no point in moding my car its my first one.

I aint botherd about the clio anyway.

How much you think my clio will go for its got 70,000 miles full renault cio 182 sport interior electric windows new clio rear lights off of a late clio and also fog lights.

Its 1999 T reg grey 1.2

toasty said:
ktec racing said to me, they would do a clio sport engine conversion to mine for £3200. This includes recon'd engine, gearbox, driveshafts, ECU, wiring loom etc. The labour is also included lol, not that you would insure it that is. I dont even know how good that quote is either tbh
£3.2k isn't to bad depnds what sort of warently they'd give. you cna buy the parts for £1.5k+ vat but with a new clutch and cambelt and bushes say £2k+ vat. Then fdo it yourself in say a week or get a garage to do it which will range from £500 to £1.5k depends if they want a project like this to do.

Hondata'd EP3 Type R
clio101 said:
what shall i do about the door cards they have electric windows.

sell them me, im after a set of door cards that will fit my T reg clio with the electric window switches in the arm rest not in the speaker cover. I´d also take your electric windows off you???

Condition of door card not important

let me know.

thanks

clio101 said:
How much you think my clio will go for its got 70,000 miles full renault cio 182 sport interior electric windows new clio rear lights off of a late clio and also fog lights.

Its 1999 T reg grey 1.2

No more than a standard one.

And I'm being serious.