ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

turning right

White Evo V
When turning right there is a slight knock on the drivers side? Anyone got ideas? Sounds like a stone in the tyre tread but Ive checked, thats the sensation anyway.

_WILL_

ClioSport Club Member
  172 Cup
Might be the top mounts, mine does it a bit turning the other why and its quite comman apparently. But i wouldn't say mine sounded like you described so maybe not! Sorry I'm no more help!

White Evo V
It's like a tapping noise when turning right at about 30mph+. You can feel it slightly in the steering wheel too!

197 White One!
hey Ben... i have similiar problems as you described. i drive 197,it has 20000 km now,and i started to notice this sound when turning right. 1st when i start engine and go for like couple of meters and then try to turn right i hear that sound,like *click*... also can feel it on the steering wheel.

also,when i drive a bit faster through right corners and try to accelerate i hear terrible sound coming from the right wheel,but only at about 4500-5000rpms. if you found any soulution,could you help me? :)

and sry for my english,it isnt quite good. ;)