ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

TV Question

seb

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio trophy
the Samsung R87 is a very popular tv as it is quite good quality.

if you find any tv's you like i'd recommend going to avforums to do a search as they are uber geeks over there. they put cs to shame.

Rav4
Samsungs new panels are excellent, really, really good, the new processors can generate better blacks, in fact, I would go as far to say as it is black rather than grey!

Colour reproduction is excellent!!

I would defo go for that one.

Nik

ClioSport Admin
  Clio Trophy #355
Good choice, i have the 40" M87 and I love it :approve:

Dafthead

ClioSport Club Member
  MB EQC
OK the Samsung was out of stock, so they've given me a Phillips 37PFL7662D instead, the Sky signal is proper flaky (maybe as i've got a £2 scart cable oops!) anyone recommend a decent cable or other way of connecting

Std sky box btw

Fiesta ST
OK the Samsung was out of stock, so they've given me a Phillips 37PFL7662D instead, the Sky signal is proper flaky (maybe as i've got a £2 scart cable oops!) anyone recommend a decent cable or other way of connecting

Std sky box btw

Make sure u got a good scart lead and RGB mode?

upgrade to Sky HD :)