ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

tv screen in the heater vents clio 16v

Bmw M4 & Clio 16v

Has anyone put a tv headunit in the heater controls in a clio 16v?? the gap is headunit size?? how did you do it and could you help me??

Thanks

not heard of anyone doing it although there was a valver in max power a year or so a go where the guy had fitted a dvd screen in where the central blowers are.

looked sweet

MaLicE

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Lazy v8

ive seen it done,

you have to take the vents out, fix the hu cage in, lengthen all the wires for the headunit, push headunit in and then build some sort of box to cover up the edges of the headunit as it sticks out and you can see the sides and the cage...

Ive got it done to, is the best place on a clio to put the screen just need to reposition the oil dials if you have them, other than that its fairly easy to do.

thats fcking sweet what headunit you using g16nnn and what monitor is it.i seen something nearley the same as that the last cruise i went to in this guys clio but he had the unit sitting above the heaters.no custom build tho.but will the heating not interfere with the picture on the screen?

Bmw M4 & Clio 16v

I have done it. you have to remove the centre vents and hollow them out to allow the headunit to fit in. The to get the unit to slide back you have to remove part of the heater matrix which is bonded on with a glue stuff and then its all clear. just gonna make a fibreglass mould for it and then get it trimmed or painted?

Im adding a kenwood KVT M700 touch screen headunit. should look sweet will post pics once done!