ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

TV wall bracket (grab a bargain if you need one!!)

182, SQ7, Trafic
I did put two in my basket.

Very expensive for a bracket like that (original price) We buy brackets at about £30 for upto 65's.

Good price at the moment though!

Bus w**ker
I've got this bracket, paid about £5 delivered for it from the same Amazon seller and then the price rocketed the next day when HUKD found it. Decent bracket that does what it's meant to, even at the price it is now.

330Ci (Fail)Sport
My dad has this bracket, bought for the same sort of price a few months ago. I would never have bought it myself, it doesn't look much in the picture, seems sturdy enough though and has one of the original 42" big plasmas on it and it's been fine so far.

Bumder With A Buffer
For those that have the bracket what are the dimensions of the bracket itself??

Actually thinking about it I have to fit mine in a small recessed cut out and dont think I could attach it correctly.

Audi S1
For those that have the bracket what are the dimensions of the bracket itself??

Actually thinking about it I have to fit mine in a small recessed cut out and dont think I could attach it correctly.

I can provide you with these details if you want?

RS6+ & 40d MSport X5
Said on Amazon they're 33-60"

Mine came today and only accommodates 30-55"..

My tv is 60"..

FFS!