ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

TVR Sagaris / Renault V6's - Pictures:

Just had my brother call round for an hour or so, had a quick drive of the 'Saggy', then took a few pic's. Neither cars are clean:eek::
TVRSagarisClioV6002.jpg

TVRSagarisClioV6004.jpg

TVRSagarisClioV6007.gif

TVRSagarisClioV6001.gif

TVRSagarisClioV6010.gif

TVRSagarisClioV6005.gif

TVRSagarisClioV6009.gif

And before you ask, yes the Saggy is f$£&!ng rapid!:approve:

Last edited:
  Focus ST
OMG, what a sexy car. The Saggy ain't bad either...:D

No seriously will your brother swop for my 182, I'll even wash it first!!!

:race:

Turbos.
Love the way you have matching plates for the Espace.

Not a fan of TVRs though sadly, the rear of that just screams kit car.

R20GRC said:
very nice, got an Espace now as well Steve?

Had the Espace for about 18 months now. Its a 3.0L V6 DCi Initial, basically the Renault flagship weighing in at £35k. Its had silvervisions added and a very healthy superchip, now producing around 220bhp and rediculous amount of torque! Other than that and the plate, its standard.

Haha, how close is that number plate to my dad's now sold plaything? (Caterham 7, S777 XTC "Seven Ecstasy") Nice car the Sagaris.

db_Near_Side_View1.jpg

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
i've just mades a real mess on my keyboard...............

Steve do you work for renault?!

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
steveV6 said:
Nope, I work for he railway:approve:

Every bastid i know who works for the railways is loaded! Seen my mate up the boozer the other night, who is a welder on the railways, and he turned up in his SL550 AMG!!! WTF?!

*wanders off to find a jobs paper*

David_Snaresbrook said:
Is there a V6 in that picture? lol

I've never met your brother, but already i dont like him, lol.

I hate his business partner more he's got one of these:

ariel-atom-2-car-front.gif

& one of these:

Lamborghini20Gallardo20Yellow20-201.gif

Greedy fucker:evil:

superfastdan said:
Every bastid i know who works for the railways is loaded! Seen my mate up the boozer the other night, who is a welder on the railways, and he turned up in his SL550 AMG!!! WTF?!

*wanders off to find a jobs paper*

LMFAO, what can I say, it pays well!!

Hours are all over the show mind you:(

If he's a welder then he's on the same sort of money as myself, i'm employed as an Electro / Mechanical Fitter.

As much as I think the V6 is an amazing looking car, TVR really do know how to make something VERY special. If they could make them a genuinely useable car then I would seriously consider one but at the moment I just wouldn't want the hassle of running one.

KarlosFandango said:
As much as I think the V6 is an amazing looking car, TVR really do know how to make something VERY special. If they could make them a genuinely useable car then I would seriously consider one but at the moment I just wouldn't want the hassle of running one.

To be fair my brother runs his most days, although he does have other cars too, and has had very few problems with the Saggy to date. I think he's covered about 15,000 miles in just under a year, including a couple of trackdays, so its being used!

1.4 16v dynamique
steve ur brother has excellent taste in cars, reckon he wud give me a race sometime? ;) lol

VRS
loving the saggy, my bro in laws got a 350c which is nice but the saggy is stunning :D
its mad how big the v6 looks in comparison to the tvr!

makavelli said:
its mad how big the v6 looks in comparison to the tvr!

Both my brother and I were saying exactly the same thing yesterday. But the TVR is really quite wide!! Loads of room between both the seat inside.

VRS
steveV6 said:
Both my brother and I were saying exactly the same thing yesterday. But the TVR is really quite wide!! Loads of room between both the seat inside.

does the saggy have the big transmission tunnel like in the other tvrs?

steveV6 said:
and has had very few problems with the Saggy to date. I think he's covered about 15,000 miles

Well thats nice to know as I really want one as my next car (if I can ever bring myself to sell my V6, which maybe a while yet :) ), but keep hearing horror stories of TVR reliability?

Simon