ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Twingo Concept "132?"

Gaz

Flaming Inferno 225
no it wont cos it will look like this

Renault-Twingo_RS_2009_800x600_wall.gif

Ian

Focus TDCi
Not a fan of the front view, the bonnet is vaguely reminscent of a Daihatsu Copen and the fog light surrounds are way too over-emphasized. The person responsible for the fuel cap needs their head examining and the front console is, well, strange. Other than that I'm happy!

Seriously tempted tbh if I'm in a position to buy new at the end of the year. Will wait to see how different from the Twingo GT it is though, as I really liked/enjoyed that one anyway.

172 Cup
apart from that wheel arch its really nice, think i might get one as my London run about, clios a bit heavy in traffic!!

DrR

ClioSport Club Member
  VW Golf GTD
Wanna change before they come out, they will be full price when they come out to :(

ValverInBits
when they due out, How much and whats the 0-60?

Shame they didnt go for an uprated version of the 1.2 TCE or a 1.4 TCE. Would have been so much easier to tune.

I think tuning is why they DIDNT go for a turbo engine, didnt want people buying it over the 197 and chipping it.

RS Megane DCi 175
I'm seriously looking at one - gonna be a close call between that and the 500 Abarth though.

will be a good car. based on mk2 clio chassis which was good in all forms, so if this has something like the cup suspension it will be a winner, just not enough pace for my liking.