ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Twins at FCS.....

R-Sport.

ClioSport Club Member
  Mint 1*2's for sale-
clio__chris said:
plain looks better imo

Yep- By the looks of things everyone had a gr8 day :D apart from the traffic home....:dapprove:

S

1 Series Coupe
put it this way.. if someone gave me the keys to either.. i wouldn't complain! i dunno about anoyone else...

X-172 Cup
they both looked amazing - I couldn't resist parking my Cup next to Carlos Fandangos for a while...what is that colour called?

Last edited:
  A Fast One!
stokecitypottermouse said:
they both looked amazing - I couldn't resist parking my Cup next to Carlos Fandangos for a while...what is that colour called?

haha! was it you that parked between the two V6's then?

Alex

Clio v6

Phlegm Yellow. :)

A number of clios
looks sweet i'd rather have it plain i hate the racing strips looks like someones bin to halfords n bought them lol

Ad

MK2 FRS
haha... yeah spotted yours parked their...nice one rich.

Sorry didnt get chance to speak to you.

X-172 Cup
Spykee said:
haha! was it you that parked between the two V6's then?

Alex
- yes just for an hour...:eek: -

Acid yellow eh, thanks all it's a crazy colour - my fave is liquid yellow

Adam, I'll see you @ the next NW meet maybe?

Last edited: