ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Twins FTW!

Megane 225 F1
Wow both great looking cars. Only difference i can tell between the 2 is that one hasnt got "Sport" under the Renault badge ;)

Djw John

Scotland - South
ClioSport Area Rep
LOL!

Well at the moment mine isnt colour coded, doesnt have a splitter, has a worn out wheel, has standard silver alloys rather than refurbed ones, ph1 lights, no evo sticker, has an engine cover and is lower. But plan is to make them identical!

Megane 225 F1
LOL!

Well at the moment mine isnt colour coded, doesnt have a splitter, has a worn out wheel, has standard silver alloys rather than refurbed ones, ph1 lights, no evo sticker, has an engine cover and is lower. But plan is to make them identical!

Wow im clearly not awake this morning. I have spotted all those differences now that you have told me. Maybe i should go back to bed :sleepy:

Rob

ClioSport Moderator
Great looking pair tbh chaps, I'd have had one in a heartbeat when looking for my ph1, except for the fact my non sport was a similar colour. (cherry red)

I prefer the ph2 rear lights. :)

Djw John

Scotland - South
ClioSport Area Rep
lol! It'll be getting the ph2 lights for as long as Daves has them on his. I might get him to chnage his mind but I dlike them so its not too much of a hardship!

Spoiler will not be changing!

Nafoff

ClioSport Club Member
i genuinely lol at change of bumpers / lights on these...but more so spoliers on the mark 2's in general.....so much money for hardly any gain imo

VW ....
ph-scottish

IMG_4147Medium.jpg

instant wood TBQFH

Whisker biscuit

ClioSport Club Member
  Ph1 Flamer
Loving it, rarely 2 of these wonderful vehicles come together ;)

Cant help thinking TGK has a brighter more vibrant colour about it ?

Djw John

Scotland - South
ClioSport Area Rep
I know what you mean but its just the photos, if look in these to they swap around!

IMG_4020Medium.jpg

IMG_4033Medium.jpg

And Scott, just to clear things up its your face I love, mines is ok I guess ;)