ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Txx PHY Clio Trophy at Bruntingthorpe July 29th *PICS*

Hey Folks..

Was this you at Brunters on the 29th July?

My mate has some excellent hi-res shots of your vehicle if you'd be interested in purchasing..Small samples available...

If you're interested email rob230@gmail.com

Samples

IMG_6012vi-vi.jpg

IMG_6157vi-vi.jpg

More available!

Cheers
Jeff

Nik

ClioSport Admin
  Clio Trophy #355
Ahh ok, I couldn't really miss your mate in the silver skyline when he ended up going backwards through the chicane right in front of me :clown:

I think we both stared each other in the eye for a split second thinking oh s**t this could be messy. Thankfully he didn't spin back and i could take to the grass :D

I was filming at the time, vid is here: CLICK HERE

Was an excellent day, I will get in contact about the pics.

FordFocus
Nik thats a great video, would love to know what equipment / setup you have there to get that.

Cheers

Mark

Nik said:
Ahh ok, I couldn't really miss your mate in the silver skyline when he ended up going backwards through the chicane right in front of me :clown:

I think we both stared each other in the eye for a split second thinking oh sh*t this could be messy. Thankfully he didn't spin back and i could take to the grass :D

I was filming at the time, vid is here: CLICK HERE

Was an excellent day, I will get in contact about the pics.

Brilliant, he'll be well chuffed, I believe you were the reason he spun, he was fealing the HEAT! :D