ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

tyre advise please

clio 182 'full fat'
so ive owned my 182 for a few months now, it has original michelins exaltos on the back, unfortunately last owner changed front tyres to some very cheap ones and are both running very low aswell, cars handles bit s**t!
does anyone know of any tyre deals anywhere at the moment as i want to replace the front 2, dont have a clue what tyres to go for also 195's or 205's? my budget would be 200 pounds but ideally less.
theres place near me doing 2x yokohoma sdrives which are 195/45/16 for £114 this sound good?
thanks

RS 182 CUP
195s are plenty cheaper, i run yoko paradas 205 width, good grip low mileage though. you should be able to get a pair of 205 profile miches for around £220 ish

clio 182 'full fat'
these any good.'Hankook Ventus V12 Evo K110' get good review and more in my price range, unfortunately michelins bit pricey for me atm

182 cup
these any good.'Hankook Ventus V12 Evo K110' get good review and more in my price range, unfortunately michelins bit pricey for me atm

had four of these fitted to mine today, can't fault them so far n they have alot more feel than the pirelli p zero nero's I had taken off

clio 182 'full fat'
cheers guys, think im guna order some hankook v12's off blackcircles, also can anyone recommend some decent brake pads that would go with my standard discs,to give me a little better performance. bit scary at times :race:

Italian 3.2 V6
Im so tyred of all these treads on what to do/get!?

FLOL!

Seriously though. +1 on the evo's. ;)

Trophy #382
Im impressed with my uniroyal rainsport 2's, and they were v. cheap.

DS2500 pads and brembo disks are pretty standard upgrade setup

Milltek'd clio 182
Hankook Ventus V12 Evo K110 im currently looking for some new rubber, on black circles there £333 fitted, thought that werent too bad, so i probably get these

172 Cup
I'm going to go with the Maxxis MA-Z1s on the front of my car just to try them, the seem to be rated not too badly recently.

Listerine & Poledo
Kwik Fit are doing a promo on Bridgestones, which are tasty,

I moved my 172 onto Contis all round as the cheap tat gave out, they're good

clio 182 'full fat'
does anyone recommend ebc brake pads? like redstuff or green stuff? would i notice a big difference with use on my standard discs?

clio 182 'full fat'
NO NO NO NO NO!

Do not use ebc! They are made from chocolate mousse

oh! thought ppl rated these well! what do you recommend then? im not bothered how long they last (within reason) just want summit to stop is bit sharper

DrR

ClioSport Club Member
  VW Golf GTD
I rate EBC greenstuffs, mine lasted 2 trackdays and 35kish to.

Trophy #382
oh! thought ppl rated these well! what do you recommend then? im not bothered how long they last (within reason) just want summit to stop is bit sharper

I had them on my previous car, they caught on fire then fell apart!

Pagid blues if you want to spend the money i was very impressed when i had these, if not like i said ferrodo ds2500's are a good allrounder