ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Tyre availability

LY Meg Cup-S + MX5
Just had a look as was thinking of replacing my front Michelin PS4s on my Megane with the same tyre to match the rears. Not desperate.

Seems like thin pickings on most premium tyres.

Has this been going on post covid?

Not needed Tyres for a while.

R3k1355

Absolute wetter.
ClioSport Club Member
What size are you after? Sometimes switching to a far more common size is best.

LY Meg Cup-S + MX5
235/35/19.
I think that is fairly well used on the larger hot hatches.

There are some on Ebay and Goodyears available. So can get if I want.

Just did not know if there was a shortage?

hopgop1

ClioSport Club Member
If it's anything like PS3's in 205/45/16 on 1*2's, there was an initial shortage in 2020 then seem to have come in waves since then, sometimes everywhere has them, sometimes hardly anywhere. Might be worth waiting a bit and seeing if stock appears if you're not desperate.

LY Meg Cup-S + MX5
If it's anything like PS3's in 205/45/16 on 1*2's, there was an initial shortage in 2020 then seem to have come in waves since then, sometimes everywhere has them, sometimes hardly anywhere. Might be worth waiting a bit and seeing if stock appears if you're not desperate.

Yeah was going to wait a bit see if they come back.

Depths are ok but a bit of cracking on the shoulders. So may have been worth changing going into winter.