ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

tyre choice proxes or eagle f1's? quick answers please

Eagles, Toyo's are utter dogshit unless it's bone dry. The only consolation with them is they're dirt cheap compared to the F1's

Hey guys i got 17" team dynamics with proxes T1Rs which are absolutely pants and next month changing to the mega light OZ SUPERLEGGERAS and guess what tyres Im getting F1s! Hope that answers your question......

106 GTi
As above Toyos are poo in the wet, infact scrap that make that even slightly damp compared to the F1s - worth paying the extra.

BMW E46 330i Touring
I've only ever known Toyo's on my 172, but have found them much better this winter so far than they were last year. Haven't had any problems at all thus far.

I ve got Toyos on mine and im quite happy with them, haven't really gone for it in the wet yet, although they seem very grippy in the dry. Having said that I don't have the power of a 172.

clio 172
f1's on route.
had toyo T1-R's on my alfa and was loose in the wet. that was probably more to do with the car though.
is it you selling the air con gear chris?

Silver Clio 172 Cup
I started with F1s on my Cup but switched to Proxes. I do a fair few track days - although the F1s are great on the road they melt (literally) on track. Proxes aren't as grippy but I haven't had any problems, they last well and they're cheap. Take your pick.

Cheers

Tom.

clio 1.8 Williams Hybrid
I had F1s on mine, now replaced with Bridgestone RE702s a hell of a lot better grip in the wet and just as good in the dry,also wear very well.