ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Tyre Costs For Clio Sports

Clio Sport 182 Trophy
Hey all, wondering if you guys can help me out a little, i currently have the standard Pilot Exaltos 2 on my Trophy, however prices for them vary up in Sunny Newcastle.

Range from £144.00 INC VAT & Balanced down to my best yet of £86.79 Inc VAT N Balanced.

I know the Clio Trophy has these tyres to help its handling etc and are supposedly "bespoke tyres", but are these really the best? and what about my best price per tyre does that sound pretty good deal or have you had better?

Like to hear your thoughts

DB

BMW 535D
ive stuck with exalto's on mine, do sum fishing around the for sale section, i got some brand new exalto's off a guy on here for £50 :)

Nissan 350Z
Hey all, wondering if you guys can help me out a little, i currently have the standard Pilot Exaltos 2 on my Trophy, however prices for them vary up in Sunny Newcastle.

Range from £144.00 INC VAT & Balanced down to my best yet of £86.79 Inc VAT N Balanced.

I know the Clio Trophy has these tyres to help its handling etc and are supposedly "bespoke tyres", but are these really the best? and what about my best price per tyre does that sound pretty good deal or have you had better?

Like to hear your thoughts

DB

Hey mate, I am in newcastle, and you managed to get a pair of Exaltos fitted for £86? You wouldnt fancy telling me where from would you? :D