ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

tyre cutting

had this done on wheels before there the re cut the tyre thread so it has more depth, only a little bit so is a temp measure, do you guys know anywere in kent that does it?

think its £10 per wheel, can buy new tyres on the 17th on payday but at the moment there on the bald side ,

help :S lol

i think so, otherwise places wouldnt doit would they?
can afford new tyres and i cant afford 6 points either,

A4 Avant
Can you not arrange a temporary overdraft or anything? Maybe a credit card? I wouldn't chance gettin the tyres recut in this weather!

nothing, no one wants to help lol, they only need to last 2 weeks max,

also were can i get some good cheap tyres,

mazda 2 sport white
scrap yard if your that bad off
don`t recut car tyres you mad ! or is it a truck you drive
at 1.6 you only just above the steel and i`ve seen them blow out
with more on .

will a scrap yard stock 17s???????? would just get some off mytyres but then i got to wait for delivery then pay to get the buggers fitted........
also kwick fit dont stock the sizes i need?????????? lol

A4 Avant
I personally really wouldn't risk it. If anything ever happened you'd never forbive yourself!

How far is it to work?

20 miles ish, look in the thread of cheap 17s for sale there the tyres, will they last long? and i know, i really wouldnt forgive myself it if crashed into sum1.

mazda 2 sport white
scrap yard about £5 or £10 each with wheel and don`t forget lots of boyracers can`t drive ie cars end up in scrap yards with big wheels on them .worked for mich for 18 years you just don`t recut trust me .

nope, i would happily run steelies for a bit, but i dont have none, t3rry gave me 4 when i sold my old alloys to hime but i nearley died as they werent for a clio so i chucked them,

mazda 2 sport white
4 bolt a rench and a juck mate get your hands dirty thats the fun of it
clio you can have 1557013 small 1657013 or 1757013 13"wheels
14"wheels 1657014-1656514-1756514-1856014 15"wheels 1855515
1955015 take you pick .

mazda 2 sport white
14`inch or 15`s the best 14`s 1856014 or 1756514 same height
15`s 1855515 or 1955015 same height you may find them off renault
19`s or depends how good the yard is if its to clean to much money
if it`s a sh** hole you will get them cheep . look at the wheel sites
and check what other cars have the same pcd ie wheel bolt spaceing
must be 4 stud front wheel drive offset .