ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Tyre fitting cost

I am trying to get hold of a full size spare wheel/trye and keep getting outbid on ebay for wheel tyre combos.

I was thinking of buying a standard 182 wheel (minus tyre), silver or anthracite colour doesnt matter as its a spare, but preferably anthracite in case i damage one of my original wheels from ebay

anyway could anyone advise me how much it might cost to get a wheel fitting place to fit a tyre and wheel for fitting without buying a tyre from them? £20? fitting and balancing about right or am i way out?

I asked at renault and they said they only did steel wheels and could do me one for £110 with trye. But for some reason my confidence of the wheel actually fitting is bordering nil as he didnt instill me with confidence that he knew what i was talking about.

Cheers

Wan