ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Tyre Fitting!!!!!!

Got my 4 x 205/45/16's off camskill, pretty happy with the price i paid.

Called up garages around my area...

the prices for fitting are £45+

one place even quoted me £76.50 for 2!

Where are they plucking these figures from ?

So for now im sulking, because i can only just afford the tyres but cant get them f**king fitted!!

Rolling around on 4 barely legals!

If anyone can fit, balance etc for me id be greatful

or

could just point me in the direction of somewhere cheaper to get it done!

Im in High Wycombe, Bucks :D

Cheers

Il keep trying! but thats where i got my £76.50 for 2 from!
Kwik fit want the same amount for 4 and National Tyres wont do it at all because its 'against company policy'!!!!!!

National, Budget tyres etc, roll up, ask them to fit them for you, if they ain't busy should get it done for £20.

It's a pain, one place quoted me 18.50 a wheel. 10 quid a corner was best I found that was convenient. Small independents should sort you out, or even a part worn place if any still exist any more. Someone built houses where my local guy used to be.

MRBILLYUK

ClioSport Club Member
  FF Jeden Osiem Dwa
£45 and £76 for fitting your tyres :eek: robbing cnuts . I get mine fitted at a local independant tyre place for £5 a corner :approve:

Well ives just been robbed £40, couldnt really wait as the front 2 were bald, rear left had a bulge in the tyre wall and rear right was the spare which was bald AND 2inches smaller than the rest of the wheels lol.

Next time though Rob ;)

N/A Currently
i'm having my tyres fitted and balanced today for £20 at Selecta Tyre.

I'm not bothering with tracking there, its going into my mate at Audi for that :D

911 GT3, 320i, M3
I don't think £40 too bad, at the end of the day they have overheads such as the building, staff, old tyre disposal, new valves etc.

People supplying there own tyres means there's no proffit in the tyre supply so they need to make there money somewhere, how long did it take them? and hour or so?.

Owen

ClioSport Admin
Local place to me charged £45 just to fit, valve and balance 4 tyres onto alloys (which didn't have tyres on them to begin with). Was surprised that it cost that much tbh, think they charged a surcharge because they didn't supply the tyres.

Clio DCi 65
Had mine fitted for £20 at some small garage, wasn't busy so just rolled on it and out within half hour!