ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

tyre help needed

What for ? I'd say Silverstone road legal slicks for fast road use on dry road unless there cut for wet roads.

Most people swaer by F1's though

I'd personaly always go for Continential there the stock tyres Renault spent a few quid sorting the car for them.

polo
What for ? I'd say Silverstone road legal slicks for fast road use on dry road unless there cut for wet roads.

I'd personaly always go for Continential there the stock tyres Renault spent a few quid sorting the car for them.

which continentials? do you mean eagle f1s?

which continentials? do you mean eagle f1s?

Sorry mean Continential preium contact (not the 2's the 1's which arn't called anything are the best IMO)

yep eagle F1's though.

Ad

MK2 FRS
contisport contacts they are called... utter shite in my honest opinion. The contact2s are marginally better. dont believe you can get the 1s anymore..

Ive PE2s. Swear by them:) But the ph 1quicks came on michelins.

contisport contacts they are called... utter s**te in my honest opinion. The contact2s are marginally better. dont believe you can get the 1s anymore..

Conti 2's melt faster on track.

You can get 1's there just difficult somtimes to source.

Ad

MK2 FRS
i hate contis tbh. the low speed squeel is irritating. Wear rate is high... poor in the wet...

i hate contis tbh. the low speed squeel is irritating. Wear rate is high... poor in the wet...

Well for there grip on circuit in the wet and dry I've no complains IMO there very similar in some ways to the full Silverstone slicks.

what makes u not like them?

There to hard both in compound they don't wear well grip isn't superb and you cannot tell where they are on the limt in the wet or dry as well as others.

For me there worth a few seconds on track vs the contis.