ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

tyre opinions

my front tyres are down to the canvas cos the stooopid amount of camber on the front, i need 2 replace them b4 i get the camber adjusted (got steelies on the front at mo) what tyres are good but dont cost a bomb?, and does it matter ive got cheapies on the back?

on a completely unrelated subject, i heard that you shouldnt swap front and back tyres on a rear wheel drive car? y is this?:confused:

Focus ST

^^^Ill second that, I just replaced all four of mine for these and have no complaints.

Skoda Fabia vRS

go on http://www.mytyres.netwww.mytyres.net mate an have a look on there

your local Motor World should have pretty decent prices on Yokohama tyres at the moment so give em a ring

put the best set of tyres on the back........if its your fronts that need changin, get em changed an then swap those wheels to the back

Quote: Originally posted by Rich-D on 08 March 2004

Uniroyal Rainsport 1s are both cheap and good!
Me too! Ive had a set of them on my RT for about 2000 miles now - very good!! And a good price:D

Id go for the ol faithful goodyear F1 eagles if available in your size, they are working beautifully on my 16v. Also you always put the best tyres on the front..They are doing all the steering and putting all the power down on the road..Always on the front..

Skoda Fabia vRS

no you dont, you ALWAYS put the best tyres on the back, ask ANYONE

front end slidyness is a lot easier to control than if the back steps out