ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Tyre prices unbeleivable

PH1 iceburg
I cant believe the price of tyres, been ringing around garages to get 2 new fronts and one garage even tried quoting me £68 for budget tyres, he knew it was for a clio sport so why even offer me budgets, numpty.

Rant over.

PH1 iceburg
£68 each for budgets, he didnt know the makes, £97 each for contis, and £128 each for goodyear F1's

Ph1
Prices went up around the time of the fuel price hikes but dont seem to have dropped. (garage priced tyres inc fitting)

DrR

ClioSport Club Member
  VW Golf GTD
Place on ebay does 4 Toyo T1Rs fitted for £120 in macclesfield! Bargain!

Edit: you don't have 15" doh!

Mondeo TDCI 130
I just supplied and fit 2 x 195/45/16 goodyear F1 onto a C2 for £155 in total. They have gone up a little bit recently!

Dodgy one
just got two PE2s fitted and balanced nitrogen filled, old tyres disposed of etc in 205/45/16 for £216 :)

mk2 slow. . .
use a company called event tyres, come to your house or work and fit there, very good guys, woudl recommend a guy called doug, had him out yesterday to fit 2 new tyres to mine and my brothers car, p6000's and was £258 for 4 fitted, so all good! used them several times, and very good!

TrackCar & F30 330d
About 3 months ago bought 2 x 205/45/R16 Exaltos for £203 fully fitted and balanced
Kinda thought that was a fair bit.