ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Tyre Recommendations Clio 182

Black FF 182
Looking for a new set of front tyres for my 182. I have just gone through a pair of uniroyal rainsport 3 which had some nice grip in the wet. The only problem I found it that I wore through them quite quickly. Now winter is approaching I still want tyres that will perform well in the wet but something that may last a bit longer. What would people recommend?

clio 182 trophy
The obvious choice is ps3. Imo though pirelli p zero nero gts offer almost he exact same performance as the michelins, but for a lot less money.

Black FF 182
Black circle has the PS3s for 80 quid a tyre. Is that a reasonable price? Or can anyone direct me to another site to get a good deal.

Track 172 Cup
I'm only on 15" with my track cup but use PS3 for the first couple of track days and when I'm on the road and they're very good, get them for about £45 each 195/50/15 from Tyre Leader other places to check are Openeo, My Tyres, Camskill, Tyre Shopper, Black Circles. I get my mate to fit them for me so I do save a little bit just with the delivered only option

fiesta Red edition
Tire leader are really good for cheap tires. Take a few more days as they come from Europe. But free postage, no import tax and cheap tires!

Black FF 182
Thanks for all your input I ended up going for the p zeros at 71 a piece. Should be fitted by the end of the week I'll be happy if they perform better than the rainsport 3s. I'll try the PS3s for next time when the budget isn't so tight.

182 Inferno
Looking for a new set of front tyres for my 182. I have just gone through a pair of uniroyal rainsport 3 which had some nice grip in the wet. The only problem I found it that I wore through them quite quickly. Now winter is approaching I still want tyres that will perform well in the wet but something that may last a bit longer. What would people recommend?
I agree entirely, the RainSport 3s are fantastic in the wet, I got a pair for the front and they wore out fairly quick, I gave them the benefit of a doubt and got another pair, but only seem to get a max of 4,000 miles out of them! Which is a shame.

I'm also looking around for some good tyres presently.