ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

tyre size

1.2 16v+200sx
i might be able to get two 195/50/15 tyres for £20 (part worn) will these fit my standard wheels (54 1.2 16v dynamique)
cheers

195/50/15s can be used instead of 185/55/15s.

Bear in mind though that they are the only thing holding you on the road, so don't scrimp on tyres!

1.2 16v+200sx
i've been told at least one is a pirelli with 5/6mm of tread but i havent see em so i dunno but its worth a look

gotta be better than my michelin energy ones

I've heard the energy ones are dodgy lol

Pirelli could be P6000 though, which are also ditchfinders.

If you can stretch to £70 + about a tenner fitting, you can get
[FONT=Verdana,Arial,Helvetica]Goodyear[/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana,Arial,Helvetica]Summer tyres[/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana,Arial,Helvetica]EAGLE F1 GS-D3[/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana,Arial,Helvetica]195/50 R15 82V BSW[/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana,Arial,Helvetica] [/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana,Arial,Helvetica]*[/FONT][FONT=Verdana,Arial,Helvetica]With mytyres.co.uk only £ 35.50 [/FONT]

from www.mytyres.co.uk :)

They are superb!

1.2 16v+200sx
hmm i hear those are good but i thought they were more expensive i was going to get toyo proxes but i might get them

the energy were standard and they are pish in the rain and even when its baking hot lol

cheers for the link

I've had both and the Proxes are pants in the wet but you can drive like it's dry on the F1s :cool:

If both are the same price and you're looking for an all weather tyre, F1's all the way :p

(IMO, of course... lol)

1.2 16v+200sx
the guy has sold the tyres so looks like im gonna have some new f1's in the post next payday woo hoo

the tread pattern is sweet :D

BMW E46 330i Touring
The only thing with that is that you'll have different fronts to the rears, which always makes me nervous!

1.2 16v+200sx
was thinking that too so i will just get 4 f1's when i've got the cash

the tread on the ones just now is ok but like i said the tyres are sh1t

a local place quoted me about £300 for 4 firestones fitted and balanced :eek:

wtf! lol

If you were getting 185/55/15s then yes, £300 is about the price I'd expect from a garage as it's not a cheap size, but the 195/50/15s make sense as they only give a small difference in ride from what I've heard, mostly stiffening the ride up through reduced sidewall height.

Oh, and if you're getting 2 tyres at a time though, put the new ones on the rear! :)