ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Tyres - Any Good?

Shhh
No money to stick with PE2's.

£340 for 4 fitted.

Car is going as looking for a Audi A4 Advant 1.9 TDI 5dr

Getting a service monday, 4 new budget tyres and tax on monday for 6 months.

This will enable me to run it, and look to sell - p/x it.

Shhh
When you come to p/x the car, they dont look at the tyre make, they just look too see if they are legal.

No point putting £350 - £400 worth of tyres on the damn thing, when they dont take it into effect on putting a price on it.

Technically i should not service it, put tyres on it, nor tax it as then i could use that on the new car..

But ive not quite found one at the right price, and right age / spec so therefore in the meantime need to use the car.

Looking for tyres to put on the car, ideally less than £200 fitted..

a green 1
When you come to p/x the car, they dont look at the tyre make, they just look too see if they are legal.

No point putting £350 - £400 worth of tyres on the damn thing, when they dont take it into effect on putting a price on it.

Technically i should not service it, put tyres on it, nor tax it as then i could use that on the new car..

But ive not quite found one at the right price, and right age / spec so therefore in the meantime need to use the car.

Looking for tyres to put on the car, ideally less than £200 fitted..

go scrap yard get some from there, part worn ones........... prob 100 max for 4 if they have them.....

doubt youl find any at a scrappy there quite a unique size (well no unique sorry uncommon is a better word) i need some new ones soon too i dunno what those mobile fitters are like

Shhh
hi all, thanks for the replies.

never been a big fan of cheap tyres, but no point in wasting the cash on top spec items when you wont see face value for them on a p/x.

can just imagine paying out £400 for tyres on this thing, they on the new car having to pay again in 2000miles.. :(

ill keep looking though them falken tyres look a nice tread pattern, just depends how soft the rubber is.